FREE U.S. SHIPPING
MEMORIAL DAY SALE
- All the products are double walled stainless steel vacuum sealed insulators with either a powder coat or glossy paint finish and laser engraved logo.
How Do I Become An Ambassador?
- Email us at email@example.com, and our team will review your social media profiles and get back with you!
Why Would I Become An Ambassador?
- As an ambassador, you receive a lifetime discount. You also will be the first to receive new offers, products, and promotions!
What is the difference between the Original Universal and the Universal 2.0?
- The Universal 2.0 fits 12oz regular cans, 12oz slim cans, 12oz bottles, 12oz stubby bottles, 16oz cans and bottles, 16oz Dasani Water bottles, and several others AND fits in ALL cupholders. The Original does not fit in ALL cupholders.
What beverages does the Original Universal fit?
- 12oz regular cans (Natural Light, Bud Light, Miller Light, etc)
- 12oz slim cans (White Claw, Truly, Michelob Ultra, etc)
- 16oz tall skinny aluminum beer bottles (Bud Light, Miller Light, Corona, etc)
What is the Wine Buddy?
- The wine buddy is a universal can cooler that holds almost any 750mL wine bottle. It will fit an entire bottle of wine and keep it cold for 24 hours. Perfect for keeping it chilled while on the go!
Can I customize products?
- You will have to order in bulk to get any customization. Shoot us an email if you have a special request and we will try to help!
Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes; We offer wholesale prices to anyone wanting to buy the Universal 2.0, Wine Buddy, or Buddy Bowl in bulk for resale. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. If you have a store in your town you would like them in, just let us know! You must have an authorized reseller certificate.
What is Route?
- Route is a platform that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. There is no longer a need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, as Route makes it easier than ever to follow along with your package’s journey.
Route Refunds vs Reorders
- Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
- Reorders: Route will reorder the items, but please note that items can only be replaced depending on in-stock availability. All reorders have Route Shipping Protection added, for free!
What are Route’s Policies?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from order date
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
- File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
- To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route package protection at checkout.
- When you add Route Protect, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
What if my order is damaged?
- To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect (package protection) at checkout.
- If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a shipping issue for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
- If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
- You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here.
- Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Does Route Protect cover stolen items?
- Yes! When you insure your orders with Route Protect, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.